I found this tag while looking for cool tags to do. The original creator of this tag’s website is no longer around, but I found the tag here. There is only one rule to this tag, you cannot look up the answer on the internet or on your shelves. I wrote down my answers before looking up the covers for this tag. Promise.
1. Name a book written by an author called Michael.
2. Name a book with a dragon on the cover.
3. Name a book about a character called George. *Not about George, but he’s in it so that counts right?*
4. Name a book written by an author with the surname Smith.
5. Name a book set in Australia. *Okay I cheated for this one. But this is a book I now want to read.*
6. Name a book with the name of a month in the title.
7. Name a book with a knife on the cover. *Didn’t have to cheat for this one, surprising.*
8. Name a book with the word ‘one’ in the title.
9. Name a book with a eponymous title. *Wasn’t sure about this answer*
10. Name a book turned into a movie.